BuzyMumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi THERE!!

2 posters

Go down

hi THERE!! Empty hi THERE!!

Post  ~*~Tarsh~*~ Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:36 am

Hi I made it, Im Tarsh, busy mum of 3, at the moment im a single mum while my partner is away with work, thank god my boys are at school
~*~Tarsh~*~
~*~Tarsh~*~

Back to top Go down

hi THERE!! Empty Re: hi THERE!!

Post  ~Miss_sparkles~ Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 am

Hi tarsh!
i too am about to be a single mum whileleigh goes to india for 3 months :S we can vent together haha

~Miss_sparkles~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Tarsh~*~ Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:56 am

wow 3mths!!! hell be back just before jeff, hes away at the moment for a month home a week, then away to the solomans till just b4 xmas Sad

Tell leigh he has to bring back lotsa a jewellery from india for you lol
jeff has srict instructions to send home lotsa clothes for the kids at the markets
~*~Tarsh~*~
~*~Tarsh~*~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Miss_sparkles~ Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:30 am

Oh wow!
R u coping?? I dont mind the space its when I get lonely I miss him and not being able to contact him whenever I need to makes it harder. Mean I have to make more decisions on my own know what I mean??
Leigh leave smonday for a month then comes back for a week then off again till the jobs done

~Miss_sparkles~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Tarsh~*~ Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:11 am

honesty im slowly going mad lol, cyclops dad lent me alot of books so ive been reading alot at nights which is great i havent gotten so lonely,
The boys are testing every boundry they can and im starting to dred the weekends, but Ill get on top of it, im going to buy some st johns wort this week, (ment to be a natural anti dep) cos im starting to feel things are getting on top of me, Ill try those see how i go
~*~Tarsh~*~
~*~Tarsh~*~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum